Life Changing University offers certification courses in many different areas. One of the newest and most exciting is in Chaplaincy. You can sign up today and become a Certified Chaplain in just 21 weeks and it’s all done on the telephone.
This is a 7 module 21 week course which covers all areas of Chaplaincy including:
- Introduction to Chaplaincy
- Hospital/Hospice/Long Term Care Chaplaincy
- Jail/Prison Chaplaincy
- Military Chaplaincy
- Critical Incidents Chaplaincy
- Marketplace/Workplace/Corporate Chaplaincy
- Chaplains to Chaplains
Request an application and either email it or fax it to the address on the application ASAP and get signed up today to become a Certified Chaplain. Julia@americanchaplainsassociation.org
Humbly invoking the assistance of Almighty God, we associate ourselves together for the following purposes:
(a) To safeguard and strengthen the forces of faith and morality of our Nation, one person at a time;
(b) To perpetuate and deepen the bonds of understanding and friendship with those with whom we have an opportunity to interact;
(c) To preserve our spiritual influence and interest in all areas of chaplaincy, whether corporate, military, police/first responder or hospital/hospice;
(d) To uphold the Constitution of the United States; and
(e) To promote justice, peace and goodwill.
Major Ministry Feature
Ministry Profession Advocacy
Represent the ideals, challenges, accomplishments, and needs of all chaplains to religious communities, civilian leaders, Veterans Service Organizations, and news media.
Promote cooperative ministry in order to advance and safeguard the religious rights and spiritual welfare of all personnel whom chaplains are called to serve.
Enhance local and state government and community efforts to support all our citizens.
Support and Participate in service organizations that represents people all over our country.
Promote the concept, calling, and commitment of “Chaplains for Life.”.
Maintain a Joint service and interagency forum for ministry analysis and development.
Provide pastoral services wherever requested
1. Servanthood – to serve those that God places in our path, without respect to his or her religious affiliation or outward characteristics.
2. Humility – To serve these people with a spirit of humility, considering others better than
3. Focus – To focus intently on serving others, as a way to worship our God, who has blessed us with the ability to serve Him by serving them.
4. Enthusiasm – To serve faithfully with rich enthusiasm, knowing that it is not for ourselves or truly for others that we serve, but we serve ultimately as unto the Lord.
5. Excellence – If we offer our lives up to others as chaplains, if we do so with the humility of a faithful servant, if we maintain the proper focus on the God we serve, our enthusiasm will not
wane, and we will do so with excellence, as God’s Spirit gives us more and more opportunity to serve.
Information and Referral
Respond to inquiries regarding chaplaincies, chaplains, and religious expression to the corporate world, hospitals/hospice, Military families, prison/jails, and police fire and first responders
throughout the state.
Maintain a database of all chaplains – whether active or inactive
Under sections 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, the American Chaplains Association is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax exempt organization, and a public charity. This organization undergoes annual financial audit by a Certified Public Accountant. We annually report major ministry accomplishments and audit findings to the U.S. House of Representatives.